[VHFcontesting] W2SZ needs WSJT schedules in West MA. for SeptemberVHF C

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2SZ needs WSJT schedules in West MA. for SeptemberVHF Contest
From: jeff millar <wa1hco@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 23:16:31 -0400
The W2SZ (FN32) contest group would like to schedule as many WSJT contacts as
possible during the
September VHF contest, late Saturday night through early Sunday morning local
time, about 0400Z to
1200Z on September 9, 2007

We will have FSK441 Meteor Scatter or JT65 EME capability with 1500W and good
antennas and
experienced operators on 144 MHz.  The EME array has elevation capability.

If you're interested, please contact me.

jeff (at) wa1hco (dot) net

thanks,

jeff, wa1hco