[VHFcontesting] Hygain 14 el 2M Yagi

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Hygain 14 el 2M Yagi
From: Cal Cotner <cal.jsi@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:20:09 -0500
Hi all,
      I just sold the 14 el Hygain 2M Yagi I owned.  IRRC, Hygain
made both an FM version and one for the low end of the band.  I had
the Hygain up for a while, but don't remember much about its
performance,  Reckon all you can do is get a feel for its pattern,
with some attention to the sidelobe levels and F/B ratio.
      I also got rid of two real antiques - a Gonset 13 el "long
john" and a 32 el UHF Resonator bedspring array.  The latter were
manufactured in the mid 1950s by, I think, W2BAV.
      Sorry I can't give you any more insight on the Hygain Yagi.
73,
Cal K4JSI