Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:32:08 -0600 (CST)
My VHF/UHF/microwave operating isn't limited to contests.  I love to get
out and operate from better locations than I have at home - hilltops, etc.
And I love to make microwave QSO's.  I just wish there were more people
around here to work!  I like to participate in Microwave Activity Days
(first Saturday of the month in this area).  If I had a Rover vehicle I'd
be out there using it outside of contests, too.

I'd hate to lose any Rovers. I'd hope that some of you participate for the
thrill of operating as much as for anything else and will continue to do
so.

73, Zack W9SZ