Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again
From: Bruce Herrick <bdh@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:53:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
The one thing the new rules DON'T do is create a single-op class of rover.  Us
single-op/driver/logger/etc. still have to compete with rovers that have 2
personnel.  This was a very important issue to me and many others who rove
alone, and I think the committee fell down on the job here.  While I don't
necessarily rove to win, I'd like to have a chance.  Kind of takes some of the
fun out of it.

Bruce WW1M