[VHFcontesting] 9' Portable Dish

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 9' Portable Dish
From: "Pete M" <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:20:30 -0500
The 11' dish is spoken for, but I have decided to sell my only remaining
portable dish.  It is a Toki/Luly 9'.  Was originally used on C band with 39 db
gain.  I have used it on KU also with fabulous results.  It also comes with an
ultra heavy duty tripod.  It is a cassagrain feed so all the electronics can be
mounted behind the dish.  Without the cassagrain it would be a long F/D and
would have good illumination from a feedhorn.  I THINK, this dish should be
able to be shipped via UPS  (maybe in 2 boxes) but is short enough to be under
their length requirements.  But would still rather it be picked up.  Open for
trades and or?

Pete
WA2ODO (now in SC)
EM94nx