[VHFcontesting] FOR SALE

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FOR SALE
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:13:19 -0600
As much as this kills me to do this I have to.I just have no room on my
towers for ALL the bands I want to be on so I have decided to stay on
6,2,432,1296,2304 and soon 10 gig.That means I have the following for
sale.It is all 2 years old,comes from a non smoking shack.It WORKS and
includes a instruction book.I will put this here first but if it doesn't
sell,off to Ebay.Prices are plus shipping.I will take Pay Pal plus the 3.8
percent fee they take.I'd prefer checks,I HATE giving Pay Pal the fees!
        222-28 DEMI xverter  25 out common IF and OUT set up for an IC-756
$300
        902-28 DEMI xverter  60 out common IF and OUT set up for an IC-756
$500
        DEMI sequencer TRS $50
        M2 902-14WL antenna NIB  $175
        M2 222-7WL  antenna  on tower,will remove when it not 5 below like
it is now!!$150
        Lunar Link LA-12  222 MHZ amp with relay and power measuremet
options.It has the 3CPX800's in it.It will put out 1100 watts with 25 watts
of drive.$2400
        Shipping is extra.I will ship  as soon as the check clears.Pick up
is good,a glass or two of homebrew is included in pick-up!  Gregg K9KL   pix
on request