Re: [VHFcontesting] APRS Protocols for SS 08?

To: "jcplatt1@mmm.com" <jcplatt1@mmm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] APRS Protocols for SS 08?
From: "Carl Facer" <cfacer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:20:15 -0500
On a quick note, you can use the following website to track APRS stations
using a google maps interface. Also, check out the options on the right hand
side of the screen for long-term data and other goodies.

http://aprs.he.fi

It's th bst interface I've sen so far ... if only there were a software
prgram like this that could interface with a TNC and didn't need an internet
connection for the maps...

-Carl, KC2LLT

(on APRS now as KC2LLT-9 using a PocketTracker @ 200mW, perminanent install
in the car ... and love it!)