[VHFcontesting] Stoned Monkey contest plans.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Stoned Monkey contest plans.
From: "Tom Staley" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:50:32 -0600
The Stoned Monkey VHF club will be contesting under the call sign N9UHF from
just north of McHenry IL in our usual portable and very frozen location,
EN52uj. We are hoping to be on 6, 2, 222, 903 and 1296 at this point. 10g
maybe possible if we can keep the feed horn still in the heavy winds and
below 0 wind-chill.

We hope to work as many of you as we can, provided the wood for the pot
belly stove holds out!

Good Luck to all and remember never lick cold aluminum!

73

Tom - K9TMS