Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF sked alternative

To: k4gun@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF sked alternative
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:20:41 -0500
Steve, what Xtof and I usually do is make noise on one 2M frequency
and pretty much stay there. Once everybody knows you're there every
contest, they tune by once in a while and you get enough business to
eat up 60-90 minutes and hopefully we pick up enough microwave passes
to keep the 2nd op (me) busy. Don't be too discouraged by this 'test
.. conditions were pretty flat and omni antennas + flat condx +
way-the-heck-down-in-FM26 = low q count. Believe me, we've been there
and done that (from FM25 too) ..

de w1rt/john