Re: [VHFcontesting] Improving the odds of winning

To: "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Improving the odds of winning
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:23:07 -0500
Hi Zack,

I think my pen was going in a different direction to my mind here, so to
speak.  What I should have said is that it would be good to have a Limited
class for base stations, allowing them to choose their best bands, be that 4
or 6 as in Limited Rover.  Could see some interesting results and perhaps
more interest too.  Freedom to choose is a positive.

Bill   VE3CRU