Re: [VHFcontesting] internet contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] internet contest
From: Matt <w3uum5@imsday.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:25:10 -0600
Hello Guys,

   In regards to "PingJockey" being used during the contest. I was there
and I was in the contest. However, I am an example of what can happen.

   W#XXX and I have been running 222 skeds for a while now. W#XXX was not
participating in the contest. But we can only sked during the weekends.
So we met on PingJockey and ran a sked. However if we had completed,
that QSO would not had been logged in the contest.

   I can only speak for myself and we're back to the "ole gentleman's
agreement" :)

   73 Best DX,
    Matt W3UUM EL29pw