Re: [VHFcontesting] using non-amateur means for skedsduring contests

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] using non-amateur means for skedsduring contests
From: Marshall Williams <k5qe@sabinenet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:46:56 -0600
Hello to everyone....for me, VHF contesting is all about the CONTACTS.
You can either work them or you can't.  The ARRL seems to be worried
about the HOW of that contact rather than the contact itself.  I have
made this comment on other reflectors....some agree wholeheartedly,
others think that FINDING the rare one when  your competitor does not,
IS the contest.  I don't agree with that, because I believe that the
contacts stand on their own.  Again, "Either you can work them, or you
can't".  73's to all....Marshall K5QE