Re: [VHFcontesting] internet contest

To: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] internet contest
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:30:13 +0000
Of course if you just want to make contacts and don't plan to send in a log,
pretty much all of this stuff is OK.. I'm not saying that's the case with
everyone you heard, Ron, but contest ARE a great time to get on and make
contacts because of the increased activity..

I wonder how the heck is all this going to get policed, or if it's even
possible..?

bill, k1dy