[VHFcontesting] FS or Trade: M squared 2m yagi

To: oktraders@yahoogroups.com, sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS or Trade: M squared 2m yagi
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:35:36 -0800 (PST)
I have an extra M squared 2M9SSB 9 element yagi that I
am looking to sell or trade.  It comes on a 15 foot
boom and is probably the best antenna of this size on
the market.  It is assembled so I would like to do an
in-person deal in Oklahoma or Texas if possible as
these antennas are really difficult to take apart to
ship.  I am looking for cash or trade offers.  Anyone
interested?

73s John AA5JG
Lawton, OK