Re: [VHFcontesting] rules

To: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] rules
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:24:24 -0600
On Jan 26, 2008 11:45 PM, Joe Serocki <joeserocki@gmail.com> wrote:

> call Sean at the ARRL and ask for a
> clarification and post it on the reflector for us all to learn from.

Mike wrote

Sean is great to work with.  I have been swapping email over the
months of Nov-Dec about an upcoming highly unusual endeavor of mine
about the rules for the June contest.

I have been researching how to activate / claim being in 4 grids
(DL-79 DL-89 DM-70 DM-80 or 30 X -104) all at the same time.  The next
hurdle is working out the agreement with the rancher who owns the
property.  This isn't going to happen this year but I'm not giving up.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Glock - When the police are only minutes away and seconds count.