[VHFcontesting] FS DSFO432-15RS

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS DSFO432-15RS
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 04:25:39 +0000
Hi all, I have a "built and tested" Directive Systems DSFO432-15RS "Rover
Special"
antenna here that I used on the rover one time (in the January contest).
It's 15 elements on  an 8ft boom 13.5dB gain over a dipole, Type N connector.
This baby breaks down into ~3ft sections so can be shipped UPS as
"not oversized" even in assembled form. Antenna lists at $135 in KIT form,
I'll let this one go for $105 DELIVERED east of the Mississippi
(slightly more if you're farther).. I've got a new plan for the rover
antenna array, so this antenna becomes excess to my needs..

Payment by ck, PayPal, whatever..

bill, K1DY FN54jq, Maine