[VHFcontesting] 903 DEMI PROBLEMS

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 903 DEMI PROBLEMS
From: "Steve Tripp" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:30:14 -0500
Mike, (K9MK/5)

I recently inherited an old Demi and have experienced a lot of spurious all
across the 800-900mhz band as measured on an IFR-1500 service monitor. I
ended up padding the 5w input with approximately 30+db of inline attenuation
and this cured the problem. I just got home from vaca and memory of exact
situations fail me. If you have more info or wish to do  somekind of
comparative test, let me know. You can reach me at ARRL.NET with my call
sign. Sorry for being vague.

Steve
K1IIG