[VHFcontesting] 2008 Spring VHF/UHF Spirint Dates - Now available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2008 Spring VHF/UHF Spirint Dates - Now available
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@midatlanticbb.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:29:22 -0500
Well a frigid hello to all from my abyss here in FM18HK.

Myself and John Kalenowsky (K9JK) in cooperation with Ham Radio Outlet will
again be sponsoring the Spring VHF/UHF Sprints for 2008.

The rules and dates for these short events can be found at
www.sysadnet.com/vhfsprintrules.htm

I hope to hear many again this year as the single band W4SHG/R will be out
burning fuel again here in the Mid-Atlantic. It is my hope that I can dodge
Officer Barney and his sidekick Gomer this year atop Mt Weather. We will see

Please send any questions concerning these events to
springsprintquestions@sysadnet.com as we will attempt to answer them as soon
as possible.

Thank you to those who have been patient with us as many have wanted dates
earlier than this posting.

Also the 2007 Sprint results and certificates are in the works, currently
they are in the process of being signed. Once completed they will come to me
for mailing and for those that won events with sponsorships, plaques will be
added. I will be contacting the sponsors shortly for their contributions for
2007. I would like to sincerely thank our sponsors for 2007 helping make our
event just a little better for the participants.

Sponsorships are available and are 30.00 per event sponsored in 2008. This
is nothing more than the material cost, plaque and mailing fees. We need
sponsors again this year in 2008 so contact me directly if you are
interested.

Your sponsorship is NOT tax deductible which means we will appreciate it
even more ... :)

Respectfully
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG
w4shg@arrl.net