Re: [VHFcontesting] Reverse Incentive Licensing

To: specrisk@aol.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Reverse Incentive Licensing
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:14:06 -0500
I just looked at your FRN record .. I suspect you might have made a
boo-boo when you made your last renewal application. It appears that
they granted your "request" to change your operator class from G to N!
A call to Gettysburg and some more paperwork will probably get it all
fixed up ..

de w1rt/john