[VHFcontesting] Reverse incentive Licensing

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Reverse incentive Licensing
From: specrisk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:03:24 -0500
To the list:
I obtained a copy of my renewal online which was processed by the ARRL
correctly in all respects. The FCC issued me a Novice license on 2/16/2008
which superceeds my current in force General Class Ticket which expires
4/22/2008. Promptness really helps out. I can correct the problem I assume but
it seems hard to understand how their program does not access prior data
(General Class License) on a renewal correctly and defaults to the status quo?
George, W1JHR