Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting ethics for rovers

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com (VHF contesting list), "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting ethics for rovers
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:53:30 +0000
Because Limited Rover does allow for a second operator, that is the current
plan.  In my usual bout of over-thinking things and my competitive nature, I
was examining other options.  It was while going through the mental gymnastics
of how to do it that I stopped to ask myself if I should.

Aside from the multiplier benefits, it would be interresting to set up a radio
and antenna system that could be used by two operators.  I think it could be
done if one person accepted second fiddle status.

Steve

From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>