Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers, the Family Rule, and Other Stations Issues

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers, the Family Rule, and Other Stations Issues
From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:23:03 -0400
This family contest rule exception is getting pretty (legally) complicated
to figure out. I'm glad Stan can do it for us. And I thought the sailing
racing rules were complicated.

Now we need a legal definition of "Family member(s)" or require a DNA test.
Of course all the microwave radiation we have been exposed to doing our
"Radio Contest Addiction" (not to be confused with the other RCA) will break
down the DNA helix and cause chromosone replication creating false family
member identification leading to a case for the Supreme Court. After all
this is April 1st....

Steve, you may want to re-think about bringing your girl friend into all of
this...but better that you and she find out who is really the addicted radio
person(nut) early in your relationship - better watch out - she maybe taking
over your station!

Enjoy the roving, drive safe, keep warm, etc...

Best 73's,
George, WA2VNV