Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers, the Family Rule, and Other Stations Issues

To: <k4gun@comcast.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers, the Family Rule, and Other Stations Issues
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:27:16 -0400
Steve-

I think you may be over-thinking this.

A rover vehicle can only transport one station, whether or not the
operators are related.

A radio can only be associated with one call, unless operators are
related to each other.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259