Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations

To: "'Joe Serocki'" <joeserocki@gmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations
From: Roger NØVR <n0vr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:56:21 -0600
I have been using N3FJP's ACLOG (and numerous others in his "suite" of
software) for about 3 years now. I am very satisfied with his software and
can wholeheartedly recommend it.

The ACLOG also allows me to conveniently upload to LOTW and it will retrieve
QSO confirmations that ACLOG will track.

I use the VHFLOG during the contests. After the contest, I just import the
contacts to my respective ACLOG file to track grids, states, etc.

Roger, N0VR