Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations
From: N6FD <n6fd@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:35:54 -0700
LoTW is not really a log book.  It is a QSL matching service.  It
doesn't really have the capabilities of a true log book.
It is useful for what it does.  It would be even more useful for the
VHFer when (and if) it implements VUCC tracking
(like it says in the FAQ).

I use DXkeeper for general logging as it takes care of both HF and VHF+
award tracking.  I use a homebrew logger for
contesting as I never found a contest logger I was comfortable with.

73, Erich N6FD in DM15do