[VHFcontesting] June VHF QSO Party Plaque Sponsorships

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF QSO Party Plaque Sponsorships
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:11:40 -0400
Hello, fellow VHF+ Contesters-

The ARRL June VHF QSO Party is upon us. It is the only ARRL VHF+ Contest
where a plaque is offered for exceptional scores.

We have had some major sponsors of the June VHF plaques in recent years,
but none in a while. In comparison with other contest plaque programs,
the June VHF QSO Party seems to have less sponsorship than other ARRL
events. I would like to encourage the VHF+ Community to consider
sponsoring a plaque for this event if you or your club is able to do so.
So far, we only have a handful of plaques sponsored for 2008.

Plaques are available in the following categories:

Top 10 Single Operator High Power scorers.
Top 10 Single Operator Low Power scorers.
Top 5 Single Operator Portable scorers.
Top 5 Rover scorers.
Top 5 Limited Rover scorers.
Top 5 Unlimited Rover scorers.
Top 10 Multi-Operator scorers.
Top 5 Limited Multi-Operator scorers.

Plaques are $67 which includes shipping. As always, if a plaque is not
sponsored, a plaque winner may purchase the plaque themselves.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Thank you for your consideration.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259