Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Amps

To: Radioman <radioman01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Amps
From: Dana Rawding <dana@rawding.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 07:42:53 -0400
Tony,

If you have an unmodified unit the mods to get it on 222 are not too
bad.  There is lots of info on the web.  Start with the NEWS/WZ1V
sites and the Packrats site.
I do occasionally see fully modified ones for sale.

They do not have any relays.  You must do all the t/r switching and if
you have a preamp I highly recommend adding a sequencer as well.

Dana
N1OFZ