[VHFcontesting] Looking for a 432 rig

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for a 432 rig
From: Ellen Rugowski <ellenjoanne2003@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:17:21 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I know that most of the action will be on 6m during the June VHF QSO
Party, but I'd still like to get back the 432 capability I lost, when I had to
sell gear last year to pay for car repairs.  I have an ancient KLM Echo 70 I
bought on the cheap that I'd use, but it has no receive audio, and a service
manual is non-existent for the thing.  It also looks like it's been modded, and
I'm running out of time (for the June contest) to unmod it.  So, does anybody
have a 432 rig they're thinking of getting rid of?.  I'll even settle for an
old one.

  73,
  Ellen - AF9J