Re: [VHFcontesting] Activating FM13

To: Joe Crawford <crawfish@surfmore.net>, Bill Fisher <wvfisher@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Activating FM13
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill,

Maybe the website will help too. I'd keep posting everywhere you can to make
folks aware of your operation. When I went to FM13 I thought a few posts would
be enough but it wasn't. I did much better operating from a rest area on I40 -
think it was FM04, but don't remember for sure. I'll be looking your way for
sure.

Where exactly are you guys operating from? The State Park?

73 es GL,
Dave N8AG