[VHFcontesting] Name for Grid trips - "Grid DXpedition"

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Name for Grid trips - "Grid DXpedition"
From: kevin kaufhold <kkaufhold@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
The FFMA User's group has been using "Grid DXpedition" as the catch phrase for
trips to the rare grids.  It is an analogy to the HF DXpeditions.

Kevin
W9GKA

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Shupienis, Joseph <jshupienis@ccac.edu> wrote:

I'd like to coin the term "GXpedition" or "Grid Expedition". As a
Rover, I've made one or two of those...

Mike wrote

I like the idea of a phrase that would define that .... but I don't
know about that one ... my girlfriend might interpret that another way
... <g>

How about  a "grid-ex"?

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH