Re: [VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:28:19 -0600
On Jul 26, 2008, at 10:05 AM, James Duffey wrote:

> that. And if it is too cold in January for the Colorado rovers to get
> out and I win the division with an almost embarrassingly low score,
> that is a reward enough for my higher high scores in June and
> September that are not competitive.

Tee hee... I think Duffey wants me to get my butt in the Jeep and go
out in January more often.

We'd BOTH have more fun that way, I know... but freezing my giblets
off in a Jeep parked in a snowbank isn't really all that fun to me.

I'm just a June kinda guy, Duff.  What can I say?  :-)

Maybe we should go find an old school bus and do a multi-op Rover in
January around here instead?  We could all have fun digging it out of
the ditch and complaining about whoever was driving at the time...

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
nate@natetech.com