[VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:51:33 -0600
In all fairness to Nate, for the contest last January I went to the
southern part of NM and enjoyed 60 degree temps, no bugs, no snow, no
rain, lots of sun, a bent mast, gated roads that are should be public,
and lots of INS agents. Not too many QSOS, but enough to win the
division and finish 2nd in the region despite taking a beating in the
log checking. I still need to figure that out.  So winter in this
division is my secret weapon. :^)=  You can see the KK6MC rover in
action in the January contest on page 86 of the July 08 QST.

Just to show I am up to winter operating Nate, I would be happy to
come up there and rove with you some January. Maybe we can rope Jonesy
in as well. Let me know when. :^)= - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey