[VHFcontesting] 222 tranverters new home

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 tranverters new home
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:22:14 -0400
To interested parties, the winner and first in is Sean, KX9X our ARRL
contest manager (boy is he taking a beating from the Rover soapboxers) and
so is my inbox. I would like to place one stipulation. If you do not want
this or can not get this going and in fairness to W8ISS who was only a few
minutes after you, would you send it to him. Jim, you might do the same for
the 3rd requester should there be one. Someone with thinner fingers than I,
should be able to bring life back to this unit.

GL Sean,
Send me your address and I will get this to you this week or maybe stop by
HQ is that is where you reside.
ps......At exactly 2300Z during the CQWW, I worked K1ZZ.

Steve
K1IIG

ps..For those who were interested in the Rubidium standards I had for sale,
I have a lead on more and will post here should I get them.