[VHFcontesting] N9UHF - Stoned Monkey Contest Plans

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N9UHF - Stoned Monkey Contest Plans
From: "Tom Staley" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:41:50 -0500
Hello;

The Stoned Monkey VHF ARC - N9UHF will be active again from McHenry IL for
the September contest. We should have our normal remote sight in EN52uj just
north of the city of McHenry IL. We should be on 6 through 1296 and 10G with
the ability to do local light contacts. Our portable setup will be a bit
short on antennas due to the weather we have in the area this morning and
predicted to have for tomorrow, instead of the nornal compliment of stacked
arrays we will limit ourselves to single beams on each of the bands.

Good luck to all, especially those having to battle Ike!

73
Tom - K9TMS