Re: [VHFcontesting] N9UHF - Stoned Monkey Contest Plans

To: Tom Staley <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] N9UHF - Stoned Monkey Contest Plans
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:57:09 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Tom,

I hope I can participate in the contest and I hope we can work on 10G. If
I make it, I'll be in EN50rl - just 133 miles from you. The lower bands
should be no problem.

I will most likely only have Sunday evening in the contest. It appears the
last of Hurricane Ike will be over me by then. That will certainly put a
damper on my planned QRP-Portable operation. <sigh>

73, Zack W9SZ