Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale

To: Joe Serocki <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:15:31 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Joe,

I really like eBay also, and generally pay by Paypal. It's easy to set up
a Paypal account, with or without eBay, and you could take payments
through that. People could then use credit cards through Paypal to pay
you.

The other thing I like about eBay is the feedback rating. I have never had
trouble from anyone with a feedback of over abuot 98%.

I don't know if the scammers plague eBay like they do on the eHam.net
sales board. Probably not, as they would get reported and lose their
accounts pretty quickly. I mostly just buy things on eBay and have only
sold a couple things through there.

73, Zack W9SZ