[VHFcontesting] 903 and up sprint

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 903 and up sprint
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:00:14 -0400
Got on about 10am and heard nothing for an hour on all 3 bands. Decided I
should test my station and spent about an hour with wattmeter and service
monitor and found no problems. A friend suggested listening on the 2m
liaison freq and wala, they you guys were. Geez, should have thought about
that earlier.

Worked 8q in 4 grids in the last half hour with the best contacts with
patient K3TUF on 903, 1296 and 2304 with great signals. Dave, K1WHS on 1296
also with his normal great signals. I find sprints inspiring and hope they
continue.

Steve
K1IIG
FN31NL......6m-2304 waiting and waiting for demi 10ghz