Re: [VHFcontesting] 903 and up sprint, SEND YOUR LOG!!

To: "Steve Tripp (K1IIG)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 903 and up sprint, SEND YOUR LOG!!
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <dmcintyre@att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:19:34 -0400
Don't forget to send me your microwave sprint log Steve.  Nothing fancy
needed.  Just a list of contacts.  We need to document our microwave
activity to encourage others to join us.  Even making one contact shows
others you are on the bands.

Thanks for getting on.

Dex
w4dex (at) arrl.net   or  dmcintyre (at) att.net