Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up
From: "Dave Zeph" <zephd@indy.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:39:25 -0500
At the risk of criticizing folks who are probably already overloaded, I have
to say that I was quite disappointed with the Scope of the reporting of the
June VHF Contest Results on the WEB.

One only need compare the 2008 Results Listing to those from 2007 and 2006
to see the reductions - no Scores Database nor Log-Checking Reports.
Perhaps omitting these was an oversight.  However they are the two listings
I like to review the most.

It's high time the ARRL make Contest Logs available on line.  What's the big
secret?  If the logs have been thoroughly adjudicated by Computer, there
should be nothing to hide.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX