Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:48:58 -0500
Dave Zeph wrote:

At the risk of criticizing folks who are probably already overloaded, I
have
to say that I was quite disappointed with the Scope of the reporting of
the
June VHF Contest Results on the WEB.

One only need compare the 2008 Results Listing to those from 2007 and
2006
to see the reductions - no Scores Database nor Log-Checking Reports.
Perhaps omitting these was an oversight.  However they are the two
listings
I like to review the most.

************************
>From my latest blog, posted today at 1623z:

"Finally, this nugget of news for the VHF'ers among us: The web version
of the 2008 June VHF Contest writeup has been MIA for a couple weeks. My
apologies for the delay; our Web Development team had other projects to
complete that were of a critical nature, and our June VHF results
unfortunately got pushed back a bit. We should have these online by the
end of the week."

http://www.arrl.org/blog/Notes%20From%20The%20Contest%20Branch

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259