Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

To: aa5jg@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:47:57 +0000 (UTC)

Wait a second!  That's not the case.  Not at all.  There are some of us who
would like to see further changes and have made respectful and cogent arguments
as to why we feel that way.  There's no bickering and finger pointing.  Its an
honest effort to improve the contest that we all seem to rather enjoy.  Why is
that such a problem?

Steve

K4GUN/R