Re: [VHFcontesting] PLEASE STOP

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] PLEASE STOP
From: "STeve Andre'" <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:39:47 -0500
On Thursday 20 November 2008 16:31:51 Steve Tripp (K1IIG) wrote:
> You Rovers are doing it again, hogging the reflector with all your
> comments. The webmaster shut you down before and should do it again  if
> this keeps up. I have nothing against rovers and work them in contests BUT
> this is just not a Rover Reflector. Start your own and discuss your issues
> there without us who know or care little about the Rover rules.
>
> THIS IS UNFAIR and will bring a lot of distaste to rovers in general.
>
> Steve
> K1IIG

I'm not a rover either, but I don't see the harm in it, and I can liberally
use the D key if I need to, so I don't have to see such if I've lost interest.

Does your mail program use threads?  If not, you might want to get one
that does. and then things can get grouped by subject lines, and one D
can kill the entire thread.

You can't "hog" a mailing list--there is room for a lot of stuff.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82