[VHFcontesting] thanks for the update

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] thanks for the update
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:40:50 -0800
Thanks for the update:
The problem lies directly on the ARRL’s CAC.
I’m not sure what is truly detrimental by posting the logs other than some hard
feelings.
We should also keep expecting inferences and allegations against those who do
not publish their logs and operate in controversial fashion as par for the
course.
I suppose if I lived in the North East I would take the time to file in court
to release the records as public domain to the members.
Perhaps putting pressure through the in house political system is a better
first choice?