[VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for January Sweepstakes

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for January Sweepstakes
From: "Mark Adams, PE" <k2qo@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:37:29 -0500
Gang,

K2QO/R will be qrv for the ARRL January VHF Contest. We will be active
on all the bands from 6 meters up to and including 10G, and Laser too.
We have medium power on most bands. Modes include CW, SSB, and FM on
2M. Let us know if you want a sked. We will be monitoring 144.260 SSB
as much as possible. CW is fine also.

Our route will be:

Saturday EDT:
FN22DW Start at 2PM, skeds after 4PM. We leave around 8 PM
FN23AA Around 9 PM until ??

Sunday EDT:
FN13GB Around 9 AM until 10 AM
FN12AU Around 11 AM until 3 PM

FN03AA Around 4 PM until 5 PM
FN02WV Around 8 PM until end.

We will be pointing NORTH!

In an effort to temp Murphy, we've added new antennas for 2.3/5.7/10G.

We hope to see you all during the contest and Good Luck!

73,
Mark K2QO and Paul W2TAU
Home: FN03ra