[VHFcontesting] Last Minute M/S Sked Request

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Last Minute M/S Sked Request
From: K3EGE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:44:31 EST

Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in Grid FN20bd is  looking
to set up M/S skeds for FSK441A contacts on both 6 and 2 meters for  the
contest this coming weekend. We run 1 KW on both bands with big antennas up  at
least 100 feet.

We still have a few slots open so If you are interested, please write me
back and we'll arrange times and freqs.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you and good luck in the  contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)