Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC Card Checking Question

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC Card Checking Question
From: Tom Carney <tomc@carneysugai.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:25:45 -0800
Jim Forsyth wrote:
> Don't you have to locate the QSO in the log so that you can confirm the QSO
> whether or not he supplied your grid?
>
> Jim, AF6O

Yes, but my logging program was not picking up the from grid when it
imported the QSO from the contest logging program.  So I would have to
load the rover log in the contest program to figure it out.  Once I
figured out how to get the regular logging program to import the from
grid, it was no longer a problem.

It's still difficult to upload to LOTW after a rover operation.  Only
way I see is to break my log into multiple files by from grid.  Then
upload each one using a different QTH.

At least LOTW is far better than eQSL.  Their multiple QTH feature is
almost impossible to use for a rover.

73,

Tom K6EU aka K6EU/r