[VHFcontesting] Lunch Box Roving/Economic Stimulus

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lunch Box Roving/Economic Stimulus
From: "Mark Adams, PE" <k2qo@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:54:30 -0500
Hi Gang,

K2QO/R here. You might recognize my call from a fair number of top 10
rover finishes over the past many years.

Two things.

First: Regardless how the rules might be redone, someone, or many,
will exploit those rules to garner maximum points and achieve many
victories. We'll then be back here arguing over how this happened and
how it will be fixed.

Second: Wayne, N6NB is doing the right thing to stimulate the economy.
He's using HIS OWN MONEY to buy/build very expensive "lunch boxes" and
get people to drive large numbers of miles with them thereby wearing
out their own vehicles which will need more repair and patronizing
lots of restaurants and gas stations along the way. WAY TO GO WAYNE!!

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra