[VHFcontesting] thank you VUAC

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <w7dhc@earthlink.net>, <jcplatt1@mmm.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] thank you VUAC
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:54:10 -0800
Thank you for posting the rule change submission.

May I make the suggestion that you consider what I proposed so that “honest
rovers” can count contacts.  IE if I reached my 30 limit am I to ignore a new
rover who has not worked any other rovers.

The percentage in what I suggested in the “refined rules post a few minutes
ago”  could be set to a flat 30 as well.

Logging but not applying them for scores  will eliminate cherry picking QSOs
and log checking problems at the ARRL and other enterants.

If not I guess I will reply soory I'm full to other rovers.
But thank you, its better than we have now!

If not I appreciate the effort and thanks for the consideration.

Now I do not need to “complain”.

Tho I may continue to argue.