[VHFcontesting] Distance Scoring Working Group

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Distance Scoring Working Group
From: kevin kaufhold <kkaufhold@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:28:00 -0800 (PST)
I have just set up a Yahoo user's group to discuss the various issues regarding
distance scoring.  I cordially invite everyone to join.  This will allow us to
discuss the issues more in depth off reflector. We will periodically report
back to the reflector with updates. Hopefully this effort will bring cohesion
and focus to the discussion. Here is the link:

Kevin
W9GKA