Re: [VHFcontesting] frisbee roving

To: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] frisbee roving
From: Ron Hooper <w4wa@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:04:42 -0500
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:17 AM, frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com> wrote:

> As I see it.
>  What is obvious  is  the intent as stated by the host of the contest
> (ARRL)is ignored by a select few.  The evidence of Intent has been posted on
> here by VUAC who wrote the rules. The intent I speak of was clearly stated
> by the contest's host's magazine (ARRL?QST).

Hang in there Frank. Operating with an intent to do something doesn't mean
the goal is always achieved. You might tell your mother in law to stop
smoking in the house and she keeps doing it. What will you do next, kick her
out of the house? Sometimes the consequencies out weigh the actions required
to meet an intent. Especially if your wife decides her intent is get you out
of the house for being mean to her mother. Sounds like you may have had some
first hand experience by coming up with that analogy. Go down and buy a can
of Lysol spray, that is what I would do.

Ron